Patient Notebook Account Login: If there is a need for patient help, Patient Notebook is there to assist. This is an electronic payment managing portal offered by the patients to help them make their payments and many other online facilities. It can help you directly contact your doctor and allow you to view your health records online. You can quickly pay your medical bill through it; these bills will be delivered securely and privately.
If you are looking to get the Patient Notebook’s benefits, you need to create an account first then, upon signing in, you will get the perks. Here, check the procedure.
Create an Account with Patient Notebook
For this go to, www.patientnotebook.com
Here, on the middle right side, you will get a box where you click on, ‘Create an account at the bottom of the box.’
In the same box, type,
- Invitation Code
- The email address
- Then, click on, Create account’.
To get the invitation code, you need to contact your healthcare provider and request an invitation to the Patient Notebook. Your doctor will generate an Invitation Code you can work to sign up for a Patient Notebook account. An Invitation Code can also be accepted to add a new doctor to your existing Patient Notebook profile.
You can also sign up with a statement. Click on the bottom of the box, ‘Sign up with a statement.’
In the next page at the middle type,
- Email Address
- Account Number
- Statement ID Number
- Then, click on ‘Continue.’
You have to check the last details to get signed up.
If your provider is previously using the Patient Notebook, you can use the following info from your most recent statement.
If not, let them know you’re interested in using their service.
Patient Notebook Account Login
To log in, visit, www.patientnotebook.com
Here, at the upper right corner, click on ‘Login’ in orange.
In the next page in the middle, you will get a box, where type,
- The username
- The set password
- Then, click on ‘Login.’
This way, you will get to log in.
If you have lost or forgotten the password, in the same login box, click on, ‘Forgot your password?’. You will get a box where you have to enter,
- The registered email address.
- Then, click on ‘Submit.’
You have to check the last details to get the password back.
Features of Patient Notebook
- View Your Health Records
Get a handle on your health anytime, anywhere. View your wellness history that your healthcare provider creates after every office visit, from test results to prescriptions to care plans. Accessing your records has never been more comfortable or more secure.
- Communicate And Consult
Stop playing phone tag and exchange messages securely. Privacy rules prevent doctors and other healthcare providers from discussing medical matters over regular email. Patient Notebook secure messaging enables you to discuss any aspect of your health in absolute privacy.
- Pay Your Bills
Patient Notebook stores an electronic proof of every bill from your healthcare provider in one location, and you can review, organize, and pay these bills online. No more writing paper checks, buying stamps or making tours to the mailbox.
Additional Details on Patient Notebook
- Your doctor provides the Patient Notebook to you as a free service.
- You have to enter your Invitation Code in the areas above, build a quick Patient Notebook profile, and within minutes you’ll have a secure, 24-7 link with your healthcare provider. Your doctor may also choose to send you an invitation with instructions directly to your email from email@example.com.
- To guarantee that your medical data and private healthcare communications are always secure, Patient Notebook requires that your doctor or healthcare provider confirm your identity before sending you information through Patient Notebook. Once your doctor has approved your identity during a phone call or in-office visit, they can issue a private Invitation Code that Patient Notebook uses to ensure that you – and only you – can view your healthcare’s personal and confidential medical information providers send through the company portal.
- Only physicians and healthcare providers who request access to Patient Notebook are visible and available on the portal for your security. Talk to your other providers about the Patient Notebook and encourage them to visit www.patientnotebook.com to learn more. If your provider isn’t using Patient Notebook, tell them you’d like to communicate with them securely online!
- Your statement includes your doctor’s Patient Notebook web address, similar to www.patientnotebook.com/mydoctor. Just enter the complete web address on your invoice, including all information after the final /, to visit your doctor’s Patient Notebook page. From there, you can enter the Statement ID and Account Number on your statement to see your bill, pay it, and – if you like – sign up for Patient Notebook to accept and pay any future bills online at any time.
- For the providers, Visit www.Waystar.com to get an entire rundown of Patient Notebook and how you can use it to engage patients and improve your medical practice.
- If your healthcare provider has elected to make these details available, you can view past and scheduled future visits, past statements, active payment plans, and overall balance. The general information and possible payment options will vary from provider to provider. Please reach out to us if you require additional account information.
- Patient Notebook operates with most browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari. However, if you have toolbars (such as Google, Microsoft Live, Yahoo, or Ask.com) installed in your web browser, you may experience unexpected behaviors. If this happens, please try disabling or uninstalling any toolbars and see if that fixes the problem.
- The Account Number or Statement ID may be listed on the statement you obtained from us.
- If you input a valid Account Number and Statement ID, you will make a one-time payment that will be applied directly toward your outstanding balance due to your healthcare provider. If you don’t have your Account Number or Statement ID, try selecting the Pay Without Statement option after clicking the Make a Payment button. Type your information and submit.
If you have any queries with the Patient Notebook, you can call on (800) 559 – 3413.